Terms & Conditions
Who Are We?
Dining Rewards Club is an affiliated entity with Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group under the corporate group, Seagrass Holdco Pty Limited ABN 91 634 224 936.
- Dining Rewards Club (“DRC”) is a loyalty programme which is operated by Seagrass Operations Pty Ltd (“Seagrass”).
- The Programme is only available in those participating restaurants listed on the DRC App. Earning DRC Cashback is also available via the Mr Yum online ordering platform at participating restaurants with this service available, given the member’s Mr Yum account and DRC account are registered with the same mobile number. No other 3rd party online ordering platforms accept DRC. DRC may vary the number of locations of restaurants that offer the Programme.
Membership Registration, Activation and Eligibility
- Eligible individuals complete “Registration” in the Programme and become a Dining Rewards Club Member (“Members”) by:
- Opening the Dining Rewards Club App by accessing its URL (diningrewards.com.au) on a browser and following the prompts to complete registration as a member;
- Verifying their mobile number by following the prompts after the receipt of an SMS from DRC containing a verification code;
- A registered DRC Member who was a Loyalty member previously of any of the Dining Rewards Club participating Brands (The Meat and Wine Co, 6HEAD, Hunter & Barrel, Italian Street Kitchen and Ribs & Burgers) may have the opportunity to transfer any old Cashback Dollars from any of the DRC participating Brand’s old Loyalty Account into their Dining Rewards Club Account. The Member is responsible for providing the relevant and correct Account information from any previous Loyalty Programmes and making sure that the Cashback is transferred. Dining Rewards Club will set a cut-off date by when any Member can link and transfer old Cashback Dollars. The cut-off date will be communicated to the Member via email.
- Only a natural person is eligible to enrol as a Member.
- To be eligible to participate in the DRC Programme, a person must have a valid Australian address, a valid mobile number and email address and be 18 years of age or older. Those under the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the Programme provided they are over the age of 16 and have received parental or guardian consent. Parents/guardians may be required by Dining Rewards Club to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent for a minor to participate in the Programme.
- By enrolling in the Programme, Members consent to receive the Dining Rewards Club e-newsletter as well as other email, push notification and SMS communications containing special offers about the Programme and its rewards and services.
- The Dining Rewards Club member consents to the collection and use of their information in the manner and for the purposes as set out above, unless the member has requested otherwise.
- If a DRC member no longer wishes to receive emails or other communications from Dining Rewards Club, they are provided with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ or manage their communication preferences. Links are provided in email and SMS communications to unsubscribe, or alternatively members can contact DRC support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note it takes up to 10 business days to remove contact information from marketing communication lists, meaning the member may receive correspondence for a short time after the request. Some communications are considered transactional and are necessary for all Dining Rewards Club members. These include important account, order or booking notifications, update of details requested by members and verification & introduction emails/SMS. Members must cancel their Dining Rewards Club membership to unsubscribe completely from these communications.
- Membership is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and is non-refundable.
- No fees will be charged by Seagrass for the issue, registration, activation or use of the DRC App or Digital Card. Members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the App.
- Membership is a privilege which can be revoked by Seagrass in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Programme or any other actions deemed by Seagrass, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to Seagrass, the Programme or the interests of its Members or partners.
- Upon registration, an account will be created for the Member (“Account”)
- There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member. Each Account requires an independent mobile phone number.
- Each Member shall be responsible for updating their Account to reflect any change of their name, mailing address, email address, mobile phone number or any other required membership registration data. Members update their details on a self-service basis by visiting the DRC App or by contacting DRC support at email@example.com.
- The Programme does not require the member to establish a password to register. Dining Rewards Club uses a secure password-less authentication. Every time the member logs out of their account and wishes to log in again, they will be sent a one-time unique password code via SMS to their mobile number to be entered on the DRC App.
- Any accounts inactive for 12 months will be deactivated and forfeit any accumulated Cashback Dollars or Benefits.
- Individuals must become and remain a Member of the Programme to participate in the Programme and earn and redeem any features, dollars, rewards, promotions, offers or recognitions offered under the Programme (“Benefits”)
- Seagrass specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the Programme, any Benefits or these Terms and Conditions either with or without notice. Any such changes may affect Benefits, which you may have previously accumulated, as well as any future accumulation of Benefits. Registration, membership and all related Benefits of the Programme are offered in the sole discretion of Seagrass.
The App And Digital Card
- The App and the Digital Card will be accepted in participating Dining Rewards Club restaurants. From time to time some Dining Rewards Club restaurants may be prevented from accepting due to circumstances beyond their control (e.g. internet outage). If any Dining Rewards Club restaurant does not accept the Digital Card or App, a member may submit a claim by contacting DRC support at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their receipt and membership details. A member can only make a claim within 7 days of payment. Otherwise, individuals will be required to visit an alternative participating restaurant in order to participate in the Programme.
- Seagrass reserves the right not to accept a Digital Card or App should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
Earning Cashback Dollars
- To earn or be eligible to receive Dollars (“Cashback Dollars”) you must be a Member and have your Digital Card or App associated with your Account scanned at the time of the transaction. Only one Account is eligible to earn Cashback Dollars per transaction payment.
- Cashback Dollars are awarded and accrued to a Member’s account where payment is made in a participating Dining Rewards Club restaurant, provided that the DRC Digital Card or App is scanned at the time of transaction. Cashback Dollars are earned on the full amount paid in a transaction (excluding promotional items, discounts, vouchers, offers, tips, Cashback Dollars redeemed, GST, Surcharges or gift cards). The Cashback Dollar earn percentage rates are based on the Member’s membership tier status. Cashback Dollars earned will be rounded to two decimal points.
- Any Cashback Dollars earned and accrued across any of the participating DRC restaurants can be redeemed across any of the participating DRC restaurants. Cashback Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Members can check their Cashback Dollars balance at any time through their DRC App. Accrued Cashback Dollars may take up to 24 hours to appear on the member’s account from the moment of payment.
- Purchases of promotional items and/or discounted items or items purchased using vouchers or gift cards will not accrue Cashback Dollars. Cashback Dollars will not be awarded for purchases in association with any promotion, offer or discount.
Redeeming Cashback Dollars
- Cashback Dollars can only be redeemed by a Member;
- If they have fully completed the steps set out in clause 4; and
- At participating Dining Rewards Club restaurants for menu items. Members may use a combination of Cashback Dollars, Australian dollars and credit in one (1) transaction – a Member does not have to pay in full with Cashback Dollars.
- Cashback Dollars are redeemed by presenting and scanning the DRC Digital Card or App associated with a registered Account at the time of purchase.
- Members may be required to provide proof of and/or authentication of their identity when redeeming Cashback Dollars. In the event a Member does not have proof of identity when redeeming Cashback Dollars they may not be allowed to redeem Cashback Dollars.
- Cashback Dollars balances are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Dollars accrued in multiple Accounts cannot be combined.
- No Member can redeem less than $5.00 worth of Cashback Dollars at any time. Minimum redeemable Cashback Dollars amount may vary per participating restaurant.
- It is each Member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct number of Cashback Dollars has been added or deducted for each eligible transaction. Individuals must notify Seagrass of any apparent discrepancy as soon as possible by contacting Dining Rewards Club Support via the App or at email@example.com. Seagrass will not be able to add Cashback Dollars related to transactions after 7 days from the transaction.
Expiry Date Of Cashback Dollars
- All Cashback Dollars have a rolling 12 months expiry date from the day of accrual. Cashback Dollars are accrued the same day of payment at any of the participating DRC restaurants.
Additional Benefits – Offers
- Members may be eligible to receive Offers via the DRC App according to defined events or member’s behaviour to the discretion of Seagrass. “Offers” are item or basket discounts, free items or Rewards that may be either;
- Awarded to a specific Member based on eligibility (e.g. Welcome Reward or Birthday Reward) or;
- Made available to Members on the App. Members are responsible for reading any Offer’s terms and conditions before redeeming it.
- All Offers will have an expiry date specified on the App. If a Member does not redeem the Offer by the expiry date, it will automatically expire and be removed from their Account.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to inform a staff member in any of the DRC participating restaurants which Offer they would like to redeem on that visit at the beginning of their visit. The Member must present or scan their DRC App to a staff member in-store to redeem any Offers.
- Members can only redeem one Offer per transaction and they cannot be redeemed for Cash.
- From time to time, Seagrass may, in its absolute discretion, conduct various reward offers, promotions and discount offers which will be available to Members (or selected Members) only.
- If a Member fully completes all the steps set out in Clause 4, then that Member shall receive a “Welcome Reward” specified at the time of registration which may be redeemed at any Dining Rewards Club participating restaurant. The Welcome Reward must be redeemed within its stated expiry date and at the expiry of that period it will automatically expire. A person is only entitled to a Welcome Reward once – if that person registers or re-registers as a Member at a later date they will not be entitled to another Welcome Reward.
- Members are entitled to a “Birthday Reward”, with the reward dependent on their membership tier status and on presentation of a registered Digital Card or App. Members are only eligible to receive a “Birthday Reward” if they have completed the Date of Birth profile field at least 1 month prior to the start of their Birthday month. The Birthday Reward is issued at the start of the Member’s Birthday month and must be redeemed within its stated expiry date and at the expiry of that period it will automatically expire. Photo identification may be requested to confirm identity and birth date registered on their Account. The Birthday Reward is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. Dining Rewards Club takes no responsibility for incorrectly entered birth dates during the registration process. A Member may only receive one Birthday Reward per year.
Deactivate Your Account And Membership
- A Member may request to deactivate their Account by contacting Dining Rewards Club support via the App or at firstname.lastname@example.org. When an account is deactivated, the Member will lose all their accrued Cashback, Offers, Rewards and any Benefits, and it may take up to 10 business days to take affect. Members are able to re-start the registration process again if they wish to re-join at a later date. They will however, not get a Welcome Reward again.
- Seagrass assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Programme or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Programme in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice.
- Neither Seagrass nor its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate shall be responsible for any failure of the DRC App or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email, online or Internet entry. In addition, neither Seagrass nor its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate shall be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Programme. Seagrass reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Programme should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Seagrass corrupt the security or proper administration of the Programme.
Terms And Conditions of Use
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with, and subject to, any additional Terms and Conditions governing any particular reward, promotion, discount or offer operated by Seagrass and its participating Brands and Restaurants.
- Seagrass’ decisions in relation to all matters arising under this Programme are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Seagrass reserves the right to change or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If the Programme is suspended or cancelled at any time Seagrass may notify members via email or the relevant section of the DRC App.
- If for any reason the Programme is inoperable (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) Seagrass reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with Dining Rewards Club systems, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Programme. This includes causes beyond the control of Seagrass which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Programme.
- Seagrass shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury sustained as a result of participation in the Programme. This includes accrual or redemption of Cashback Dollars, use of a Digital Card or App, accepting a reward, offer or other entitlement, or using a discount offer under the Programme, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Seagrass will not be held responsible for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with this Programme, including in relation to any reward, discount or entitlement offered.
- Seagrass will not be held liable for any communication to any Member that is late, lost or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to, spam filters operating on a Member’s email account or other system configuration problems.
- Seagrass is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer system, equipment, server or provider, software, technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet. This includes (but not limited to) any injury or damage to a Member’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading of any materials in this Programme.
- Seagrass may also from time to time make available to Members promotions and competitions (collectively, “Competitions”).
- Seagrass may publish names of winners of Competition prizes.
- Each Competition will be subject to any individual terms and conditions specified on the relevant Dining Rewards Club website or App. However, some of the standard terms and conditions are as follows:
- Awards and prizes must be taken intact as offered and are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash;
- If a person otherwise entitled to an award or prize is under the age of 18, Seagrass reserves the right to instead give the award or prize to that person’s parent or guardian;
- If an award or prize is unavailable for any reason, Seagrass reserves the right to substitute an award or prize of equal or greater value;
- Seagrass’ decision on all matters relating to a Competition will be final and not subject to challenge or review;
- Benefits may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotional offers;
- Neither Seagrass nor its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate make any representation or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered or given as awards or prizes.
Committed To Your Privacy
- Seagrass and its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate (collectively, “we” or “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect your personal information for the following purposes to:
- Set up and administer the Programme including ongoing management of Accounts, and to accurately record Cashback Dollars and up-to-date Cashback Dollar balances;
- Process and issue Benefits, Offers, Rewards and promotions;
- Allow Members to participate in promotions and competitions;
- Communicate with Members, to deliver an e-newsletter as well as other email, push notification, Vouchers to the App and SMS communications;
- Understand Member needs and preferences, and to provide Members with products and services that meet their needs or interests;
- Recommend our products and services, or the products and services of third parties we select that may be of interest to Members;
- Provide Members with special offers and rewards from Dining Rewards Club and our sponsors and reward partners;
- Facilitate or enable any corporate or commercial transaction involving Dining Rewards Club and its participating Brands and Restaurants;
- Seagrass may share aggregated and anonymised Member data with third parties so long as that aggregated and anonymised Member data cannot be reasonably traced back to an individual;
- Member information is considered a Seagrass asset. If our business is transferred to a new owner, Member personal information may be transferred to and considered an asset of the new owner;
- Members may opt out of receiving Push Notifications, email and SMS communications during the registration process;
- Members should direct any request to access, update or correct their personal information by contacting support via the DRC App.
- In these terms and conditions unless repugnant to the sense or context:
- Registration has the meaning set out in clause 4.
- Account has the meaning set out in clause 12.
- App has the meaning set out in clause 4(a).
- Benefits has the meaning set out in clause 16.
- Brands means each of the following related bodies corporate to Dining Rewards Club, including: The Meat and Wine Co, 6HEAD, Hunter & Barrel, Italian Street Kitchen and Ribs & Burgers.
- Card has the meaning set out in clause 10.
- Member has the meaning set out in clause 4.
- Dining Rewards Club has the meaning set out in clause 1.
- Cashback Dollars has the meaning set out in clause 20.
- Programme means the Dining Rewards Club Programme.